The PX Series thermoplastic, contemporary style structural fire helmet is a rugged design that will not scratch, crack or chip like fiberglass. It also resists degradation better after repeated high heat exposures. Certified to NFPA 1971, 2013, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. A low center of gravity provides PX models with a balanced and stable fit, increasing overall comfort. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearerâ€™s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA PX helmets.
PX helmets feature 3M Scotchliteâ„¢ striping, which retains reflectivity to 500Â° F (260Â° C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings.
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postmanâ€™s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex ear/neck Protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchliteâ„¢ reflective striping
- Certified to NFPA 1971, 2013 standard