Chemguard 3% x 6% AR-AFFF C363 is a specially formulated, aqueous film forming free flowing viscous foam concentrate. It forms a vapor suppressing aqueous film on hydrocarbon type fuels or a polymeric membrane on polar solvent/water miscible type fuels. It is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts AR-AFFF concentrate to 97 parts water) on hydrocarbon fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel etc. Chemguard 3% x 6% AR-AFFF is intended for use at a 6% proportioning rate (6 parts AR-AFFF concentrate to 94 parts water) on polar solvent/water miscible fuels such as alcohols, ketones, esters, etc.
- U. L. Listed, Foam Liquid Concentrates
- FM Approved
- Suitable for use with either fresh or salt water
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class â€œAâ€ fuel fires
- Suitable for use with carbon steel, fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel. Chemguard 3% x 6%
- AR-AFFF is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
- Suitable with dry chemical extinguishing agents
- Suitable for use on hydrocarbon or polar solvent type fuels
- Suitable for use with both air-aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles