Chemguard Class â€œAâ€ is a non-corrosive, non-toxic, biodegradable foam concentrate. When mixed with water in the correct proportion, it changes the properties of water. It reduces the surface tension of the water, and produces foam, which allows the water to cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces without run off. This allows the water to absorb more heat and provides greater penetration into Class â€œAâ€ fuels.
- Water treated with Chemguard Class â€œAâ€ foam concentrate is 3 to 5 times more effective on Class â€œAâ€ fires than untreated water.
- Water treated with Chemguard Class â€œAâ€ will wet Class â€œAâ€ fuels up to 20 times more efficiently than untreated water.
- Suitable with either fresh or salt water
- Suitable with non-air aspirating or aspirating hand line nozzles
- Suitable for use on rubber (tires), coal, paper and many other types of Class â€œAâ€ fuels
- Suitable through medium expansion nozzles on Class â€œAâ€ or contained Class â€œBâ€ flammable liquids.
- Manufactured with materials that do not appear on any federal register under Sara Title III, Sec. 313 of the Federal Superfund and Emergency Planning Regulations