• TRU-3D™ glove style, Exclusively at INNOTEX® with complete fourchettes on all sides of every finger and thumb tip for improved fit and dexterity
• Improved thumb to palm connection for better ease of movement and durability
• Preformed fingers for better comfort and reduced fatigue
• Formed knuckle-guard with foam insert for better flexibility, grip and protection; less hand fatigue
• Foam insert in the palm for better shock protection and comfort while crawling
• Exclusive liner retention system helps prevent liner shifting and pull-out
• Thumb seam welt for increased abrasion resistance in this critical area
• Kevlar® thread with lock stitching on the shell for added strength and heat resistance
• Nomex® thread with lock stitching on lining
- Glove style with complete fourchettes on all sides of every finger and thumb from cuff to cuff. Exclusive to INNOTEX®
- Lightweight yet tough. Delivers increased dexterity and cut resistance. Secure grip, wet or dry with minimal water absorption.
PIVOT-THUMB™ & Formed knuckle-guard
- Provides natural, anatomically correct thumb-to-finger movement. Better grip and tactility. Enhanced flexibility & grip.
- ½” elastic sewn zig-zag around entire wrist of glove. Kevlar® thread on shell, Nomex® thread on lining.
Nomex®/Kevlar® thermal lining
- Heat and slash protection.
- Provides long lasting protection against hot water, blood, body fluids and common chemicals by resisting damage due to flexing, abrasion and heat exposure.